le forum du bahut - SANY Mining Dump Trucks in China
le forum du bahut

S’enregistrer S’enregistrer

THIS WILL BE DELETED AFTER CHANGING THE TEMPLATES WITH THE tpl OF THE ZIP
>>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/i4a6tx <<<

Thanks for using this Template
ADC

SANY Mining Dump Trucks in China

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum du bahut Index du Forum -> le forum du bahut -> le forum du bahut

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
jackthomas

Masculin
 MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Fév - 11:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: SANY Mining Dump Trucks in China Répondre en citant

In China, SANYI’s mining dump truck products are sold in metallurgy, iron and steel, Wheel Loader coaland cement sectors and are mainly distributed in Inner Mongolia, Liaoning, Shannxi,Ningxia, Sichuan, Yunnan, Xinjiang, Jiangsu, Zhejiang, etc.

On June 9, 2010, the first 10 SRT55C miningdump trucks were formally put into use atREDBL, the largest molybdenum mine in Asia,starting the sales of SANY’s mining dump trucks.After over 2 years of use, the service rate reaches90% and they can meet the need for production atthe mine.Mid Size Excavator The SRT55C mining dump truck is used atYunnanHualian Zinc & Indium Mine andoperates for over 500h averagely per month,reaching or exceeding the level of products of thesame type in the industry.

The owner ordered 21 SRT95 mining dumptrucksfor their service rate and fueleconomy better than those of existingmodels in the market at ShenhuaNingmeiand they have been fully put into use.Hydraulic Excavator The SRT95 operates for over 500h averagelyper month at Panzhihua with positiveappraisals received from customers and itscomprehensive operation cost is lower thanthat of products of the same type.

On March 23, 2013, the SRT45 mining dumptruck sample arrived at Jiangsu Chuanshan Group.During trial use period, the service rate was ≥96%. excavator In September of that year, Jiangsu ChuanshanGroup purchased 7 SRT45 mining dump trucksand purchased 6 trucks in 2014. In March 2015,the group purchased another 6 trucks. Mini Excavators for Sale

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 22 Fév - 11:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le forum du bahut Index du Forum -> le forum du bahut
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Google Search
Google

Contact ADC - Ադրիան
Cobalt 2.0 phpBB base template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson